Troubleshooting Panel Run Out (Tapering) of Front Shear Style Machine
Items to check before distrubing guide plates:
- Check clutch chain on left side of machine for tauntness. See photo #1 blocks can be adjusted on either side of machine.
- Check rails to see if parallel. Using a tape measure, measure between rails at entrance of machine and exit of machine. If rails are not parallel, adjust by removing acme nut cover plate and turning acme nut in or out to desired position. See photos #2 and #3. Ideally rails should be parallel end to end with at the most 1/32" wider out exit of machine.
- If top two items are ok proceed with step #4.
- To eliminate run out, the machine will have to be tested with precut 4 foot long sheets.
- Mark guide plates and guide plate mounting slats with a pen. See photos #4 and #5.
Copyright © 1997-2005 Roll Former Corporation -- All Rights Reserved
by Dynamic Digital Avertising