Roll Removal from Standard Machine
To remove rolls from standard stage:
- Remove outer skin from L/S of machine.
- Remove screw and cap from sprocket end of shaft.
- Remove spring clip from inside of machine, against the rubber roll.
- Remove spring clip from stemmed roll on outside of rail.
- Slide shaft back through the sprocket side of the machine. Make sure to catch rolls so as not to damage them.
- After repairing roll or replacing rubber; slide shaft back and reinstall the spring clip, outer clip, sprockets and cap and screws.
- Replace skin on outside of machine.
If you still have questions, please call.
Roll Removal from Old Dies
- Place rubber and die assembly in vise so stainless steel die is facing up.
- Place ¼" thick steel plate inside roll against casting.
- Using a long punch or old screwdriver hit in downward motion until old rubber pops off.
- Using locktite #609 press new rubber on (see photo instructions).