Hydraulic Fluid Change-Over
- Disconnect right side hose from the hydraulic drive motor on the side of the machine.
- Put machine on and in forward motion to drain the fluid out of the reservoir.
- Remove old filter (Cross P/N IA9021/or equivalent), install new filter and reconnect motor hose.
- Install new fluid until the reservoir is full to 3/4" from top. Install breather cap. NOTE: It is not necessary to bleed the system and it is not a problem to mix one fluid with another, i.e. hydraulic fluid with 30W non-detergent motor oil.
- Change hydraulic fluid and filter at least twice a year.
- Recommended fluids:
Summer Months - 30W non-detergent motor oil
Winter Months - Hydraulic fluid equivalent to 46 ISO viscosity grade or Mobil product name DTE 25.
Copyright © 1997-2005 Roll Former Corporation -- All Rights Reserved
by Dynamic Digital Avertising